Projected Windows AW (9000 Series)
Our 9000 series features our top performance AAMA AW-rated picture, projected awning and projected casement windows with a very sleek 2” frame depth design to meet commercial applications. The aesthetic is a simple flat face with clean lines for an appealing industrial appearance. We use high-quality thermally broken aluminum extrusions to manufacture all of our windows. Product series includes Project In and Project Out Casement or Awning and picture window types that can be configured into a range of combinations and configurations.
- Designed with a sleek 2” frame depth
- 1” Insulated glass package
- Master frame allows for integral mulling as well as snap mulling both vertically and horizontally.
- A full range of panning, trim, sub-sills & receptors is offered to accommodate a wide range of applications.
- Project In & Out models feature manual operators.
- Projected casement windows allow for the choice of manual or roto operation.
- Heavy-duty hardware components are available in cast bronze.
- Arched top available on the 9200 Picture Window model.
- Single pane glazing option available as well for interior applications.
- Fixed Picture (9100)
- Fixed & Project In (9200)
- Fixed & Project Out (9300)
- Fixed & Casement (9400)
Fixed Picture (9100)
Fixed & Project In (9200)
Fixed & Project Out (9300)
Fixed & Casement (9400)
Our welded vinyl windows are also available in custom residential window configurations and 100% made to order. We offer far greater advantages than other vendors who only produce stock windows. If you would like to learn more, please contact a member of our team today.